This Agreement, between the User and Magalter Company (hereinafter "Magalter"), is an agreement that is applied to all products of "Magalter"
including use and management of related services.
By using this Software Product (including installation) you declare that you agree with this Agreement as a natural person and legal entity.
If you do not agree with this EULA you are not entitled use the Software.
- All rights and copy right in and to the SOFTWARE are owned by "Magalter Co." and are protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
- "Magalter Co." grants you the right to install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on multiple platforms and domains, but you can use only one copy of the Application on one Magento installation. You may not rent, lease, sell or redistribute in any other way the SOFTWARE PRODUCT).
- "Magalter Co." expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose.
- If you are using any of our free extensions, "Magalter Co." will add 2 links referencing our store: at Sitemap page and Contact Us form page.
- "Magalter" may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- "Magalter" reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, "Magalter" may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.