The Magento Black list & Private store plugin allows you to restrict not registered users access to your store or create a black list of IP ranges to disallow access completely. If the Private Store module functionality is enabled, not logged in customers will be redirected to a CMS page specified by admin (login page by default).
Moreover, the administrator can choose what website areas are visible to non-registered customers, i.e. footer, header, left or right columns. Also, the store administrator can enable\disable register or forgot password Magento functionality.
The Black List module allows blocking specific ipv4 addresses and send forbidden response to such customers. One black list can contain unlimited number of IPs. Black lists can be grouped by country.Main features:
- Redirect of not logged in customers to any CMS page or login page by default
- Global areas visibility for not logged in customers
- Allow/block register or forgot password Magento standard functionality
- Black list functionality. Unlimited number of IPs related to one black list
- Complete multistore support
Bugfix: IP is resetted after saving if spaces are used
Bugfix: Compatibility issues in Magento CE 18.104.22.168 and Magento EE 22.214.171.124
Feature: EE compatibility
Feature: Minor improvements
Bugfix: Incorrect saving of Restricted area field
- Like Review by X-Man
- Great for security Review by Nikolas