Private Store & Black List extension allows store administrators restricting not registered customer access to their stores and blocking specific IP addresses. If Private Store module functionality is enabled not logged in customers will be redirected to a CMS page specified by admin (login page by default). Moreover administrator can choose what areas of the store should be visible to not registered customers i.e footer, header, left or right columns. Also store administrator can decide if register or forgot password magento functionality will be enabled.
Black List module allows blocking specific ipv4 addresses and send forbidden response to such customers. One black list can contain unlimited number of IPs. Black lists can be grouped by country.Main features:
- Redirect of not logged in customers to any CMS page or login page by default
- Global areas visibility for not logged in customers
- Allow/Block register or forgot password magento standard functionality
- Black list functionality. Unlimited number of IPs related to one black list.
- Complete multistore support
- Great for security Review by Nikolas