Discounts stimulate people to come back to your store and\or spend more than they initially intended. Anytime you tell your customers that they can save money, you’re likely to get their attention. Discounts don’t only help your clients; they also help your business. From increased sales to improved reputation, discounts may be that one method that can bring your business success.
The Promotional Coupons Magento extension will raise your discounts system to a new higher and more effective level. Now you can control not only the process of coupons applying but their offering as well.
With Promotional Coupons, you don’t have to worry that your discount code will become known throughout the Internet and people will use it undeservedly. Now you don’t have to create new coupon codes every day to increase the security. Just create Shopping Cart Price Rule once and our Magento plugin will automatically generate unique coupons applicable specified number of times.
Our Magento plugin allows you to set up the conditions for discount coupon offering. These conditions can be simple and general as well as complicated and targeted. So you can configure Promotional Coupons to show different discount codes to:
- retailers customer group;
- buyers from the French store;
- clients who bought X product;
- customers who added 5 products to cart;
- buyers whose subtotal in cart is $500 and more;
- clients from the general customer group who bought 5 laptops and specified California as the shipping region;
As you can see, the rules for Magento promotional coupons showing are very flexible. They allow you to run a really targeted marketing. Moreover, you can limit the number of coupons usage and the period of their validation to stimulate your customers apply them sooner not to lose the discount.
Now let’s have a quick and simplified view how the extension works!
1. Create a Shopping Cart Price Rule and select “Specific Coupon” in the Coupon field.
You must create shopping cart price rule because our Magento extension only generates and shows the coupon codes when the specified conditions are met. But they can’t be applied without shopping cart price rule.
2. Add new promotional coupon and select the just created rule in the Shopping Cart Price Rule field.
3. Go to the frontend and purchase something.
4. Get the promotional coupon code on the Thank You page after order completion. The notification with the same text will be sent to your email address!
To attract more customers attention to the promo message, you can insert catchy images, different variables and widgets! The Promotional Coupons extension has a built-in WYSIWYG editor, so you can benefit from its powerful features in full.Features
- Unlimited number of coupons
- Coupons priority
- Coupons validation period
- Ability to specify exact date and time of coupon activity
- Ability to disable promo coupon for specific customer groups
- Ability to specify order status to activate coupon
- Editable promo message with ability to insert images, variables and widgets as well as use any other functions of WYSIWYG editor
- Ability to specify the total number of coupons
- Ability to limit the number of coupon usage
- Flexible conditions for coupons showing (the same as in Shopping Cart Price Rules)
- Active coupons grid
- Promo message can be doubled in the email notification
- Ability to specify email notification sender and template
- Ability to add coupon for every validated order on multishipping checkout
- Complete multistore support
Feature: EE compatibility
Bugfix: Incorrect work of widgets and variables in Magento CE 1.8*
Bugfix: Coupon was not given if 'Date from' value had been specified in Shopping Cart Price rule
- Boost my sales!!! Review by Oliver
- Discount code in email Review by Ilona
Thank you, Magalter for your software and high-level support!
My 5+ strars for you.
- secure discounts Review by Jimmy
- What I need Review by piu-piu